DK

4.5
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very good, natural supplement with a complete composition of nutrients. The capsule is a little big, but I had no trouble ingesting it. The taste is exotic and the benefits are many, mainly because its nutrients balance the chemistry of our body, providing more energy and disposition every day.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Recommended dosage is to take 2 tablets per day. I'm not a big fan of taking so many pills, but other than that, it is a great multi.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Good quality and trusted product from iherp Good ingredient from iherp Good size I like the product

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Good product, trusted brand. My go to after listening to Doctor Rhonda Patrick.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022
4,069

These amazing supplements have been so helpful in improving my overall wellbeing, Indeed a great source of energy .

Posted on May 17, 2022

It was just what I ordered. I take it every day and I feel good.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I am 65 y.o. This has been my daily go to multivit for many years.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Super Nutrition stopped making a multi vitamin I had been using for 20 years. I am very lucky to have found this product because is it the closest I have found to my old favorite.