DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 19, 2022
The best!

I've used many brands through the years, and I notice the difference when I'm taking this multivitamins, unlike most of the other's I've used. In fact when I ran out a while back and bought another brand on sale, I noticed almost right away that my energy'down again. In an independent study of 100 brands I've read on Multi-vits , this brand comes out in the top ten for quality and consistency. Its ingredients are 100% natural and its bioavailability is quite high, which makes it a very potent supplement. The tablet is a little big (but easy to swallow) and its taste is very characteristic and shows a lot of its natural composition. I didn't experience any intestinal discomfort or any other side effects.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love these vitamins without iron. I take them daily as prevention and the quality ingredients meet my daily needs. I don't have iron deficiency so these are perfect for me. The package was great and the bottle was a nice size. The taste is not too bad for the benefits you get from this great product!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Natural and quality ingredients! Sometimes our diets are not balanced enough. I really enjoyed these supplements. It has made me feel and sleep better in about 1 week. I know you don't normally see results that fast, but I believe I was in need of some stress, wellness,and immunity help. I have always had trouble sleeping and turning off my mind. I would take life-force twice a day, on my good days. As expected with supplements, there is that odd smell. The timing with this voxbox was perfect. Lifeforce-skin,hair, eyes, brain, energy, antioxidants..has the major vitamins (a-z) selenium, copper, coq10, green tea, ginko, ginseng,DMEA, grape seed, and literally every other extract/herb out there.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

The ingredients are of high quality, good potency and should be taken daily to counter any deficiency. The effect may not be seen immediately, but over the long term.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I USUALY TAKE 1 ONLY SOMETIMES 2 COS IT S TOO MUCH IT MAKE U LOOK GOOD N GIVE U ENERGY DEFINETLY BETTER THEN SOLGAR MULTI

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

I'm a big Source Naturals fan and trust their ingredients as well as the quality. Being able to get a no-iron multivitamin is an awesome option for us folk of a certain age.

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for 30 years, and it has kept me going. It also saves me from having to buy a lot of other vitamins.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This multiple vitamin, which was recommended to me by a health store manager decades ago, is a very good, complete, and unique multiple vitamin. It is a vitamin that I have continued to use over the decades. I highly recommended it.

Posted on May 20, 2022

description on iHerb lists the B-12 as methylcobolamine, whereas the actual item is cyanocobalamin. I haven't checked the other ingredients vs the description. on usage definitely feel an energy boost, usually only take max 2 tablets a day and not in the evening otherwise difficult to sleep