DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I used it with current virus, and it was helpful. I have 3 forms of vitC in my house. This one I needed the most (like 2000 mg every 3 hours). It has lightly sour taste. i use it with any colds, headaches. It is chelated so can be used on empty stomach. like my review if you find it helpful, please.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

My family and I have used this product for years. Clean ingredients, the bottle is a decent size in a neat package. I like the added benefit of magnesium combined with ascorbic acid. Easier on the digestive system and magnesium aids joint and muscle health too. Neutral taste makes this powder easy to take. I like this brand for the quality of ingredients.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

First time user. Trying this product after good review from other users. Happy with the packaging and the quality of the product. Too early to see the overall benefit of the supplement but I have no complaints about the product. No side effects for me as I am sensitive to many other products. Ordering process online was smooth and easy to navigate .... thanks to the user friendly website. Tracking of packaging was also top class as it made its way from USA to Malaysia. Give the product a try.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The benefits are greater if you buy such a powder rather than pills and capsules. This large package size lasts a very long time. It's nice that the manufacturers also added magnesium to vitamin c. The ingredients are of high quality as usual, no side effects from their products.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

High quality supplement for those who cannot ingest the acidic version. I find that this does not mix well and tastes poor, but can't remember the last time I got sick! Combine with other powders to save time.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I add to rehydration mix to increase magnesium and vitamin C both. A great way to get two of the most important nutrients. On its own, the powder dissolved in liquid is not very sour, but the taste may be strange to some (rather salty?).

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

An excellent product for protecting against infections. 1 teaspoon 3 hourly rapidly stops fevers. I reversed a leg cellulitis overnight with such dosing of Mg ascorbate.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Ascorbic acid buffered with Magensium is easy on your stomach and has no flavor. It dissolves very well.

b679a8fe-1bff-491f-8fe3-74d186b24254
b715847a-610d-4bd4-a99c-5064d1f00c5b
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Excellent source of vitamin C for those of us who struggle with ascorbic acid.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Good C vitamin in form of Magnesium ascorbate. I'm adding it to my tee with honey during Flu season.