DK

Based on 1,918 Ratings
1,231
Posted on May 4, 2022
מצוין!

I. This is my second purchase and for me it helps and I am satisfied.. The ball is not small but comfortable for me to swallow, slips down my throat. I will buy it regularly! If I helped you with my review, I would greatly appreciate it if you would click the LIKE! Button:)!

ff97d13c-3e07-46c2-a461-52f78e9808ce
9e107473-6031-4fa0-bd8f-b8b5f0043f6d
207547c2-720d-45e9-a71b-5ab99d0146cd
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

One great advantage of this Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol is that it contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten or wheat. The Beta Sitosterol tablets serve a dual purpose for me. They help keep my cholesterol levels down and aid in reducing the effects of an enlarged prostate. My wife also takes this regularly as an aid in keeping the cholesterol levels at an acceptable level. Do give me a Like if this little review has helped you. Thanks and appreciate it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I take this product daily for prostrate health. I have tried many other comparable brands and formulations over the years, and this product works well as a natural non-pharmaceutical remedy for me. The extra strength of the beta sitosterol in this product is more than in any other comparable product. Daily use has resulted in a difference in the force of the flow and frequency of urgency to go. The only issue is the massive physical size of the tablets, which might make it difficult to swallow for some people.

5cebe2a3-03c0-4a03-960f-27886fdc0e9a

A very good brand and a great product. I have finished one bottle and on my second. A combination of this , Berberine, Policasanols and Bergamot has brought down my cholesterol levels significantly. I am now in the normal range , almost . I will continue to take these . I take 1 at lunch and 1 at dinner . This is a very good ,trusted and a reliable brand .

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have been taking Source Naturals, Mega Strength Beta Sitosterol for the past three years now, and I can't think of a day where I've had to take a prescription medication. My cholesterol levels, prostate and overall health are all better than they've ever been. This is truly an amazing product that will not disappoint!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I'm taking this beta sitosterol by source naturals everyday and it really works well. I will keep taking it so I can be healthier. Package is simple and quality and ingredients are good. It makes my knee healthier. It tastes good too. Good to swallow. Good for my diet. Gives me good effects. It improves my healthy and life.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
1,055

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
1,216

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

This product had more Beta Sitosterol and less other products than most. Works very well to lower cholesterol and as an BPH helper. The only negative is the size of the pill makes it very hard to swallow. I just chew mine as it's easily chewed. Taste is caulkie, but not bad. A good bang for the buck in my opinion.