DK

4.8
Based on 1,582 Ratings
1,311
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Excellent value for money! I have ALS. I take it in the morning with other supplements. For me, vitamins are an indispensable supplement, its benefits are important for my immune system. I feel stronger and more resistant to the disease, ALS is progressing more slowly. I highly recommend it. If you think my comment was helpful, click yes!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

I like the quality of this product but I bought this one because of it form. It’s the best one to be absorbed with hidroxychloriquine. Good ingredients and perfect size to swallow. The mg per dose are exactly what I was looking for. This zinc is very good to boost the immunity system.

I've been taking this for well over a year with no complaints. Love the easy open bottle and the small size of the pill. It's hard to tell if zinc is effective. All I can say is I haven't been getting sick (except for a short lived cold or two) for a several years now. I've been taking it almost daily. I like Source Naturals because of they state their allergen status and what they are "free of" which I find very helpful. I think the ingredients are pure and high quality. 30 mg is a great size for me.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Zinc is a trace element which is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland, healing of wounds, and the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA). It is also necessary for over 100 different enzyme systems in the body.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

I have psoriasis so need to supplement with zinc regularly. But taking zinc alone can lead to a lot of problems. It should always be balanced with it’s co factors , magnesium, copper , boron . With copper it was very tricky . I would always throw up , even with good brands . Took me a while to realise it’s the copper making it so hard for me. Opti zinc is amazing. The copper is in the right amounts and doesn’t cause one to throw up .

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great Zinc supp - highly absorbable, but not too expensive. I take this in the morning with magnesium to help with sleep. Also contains COPPER to balance out the zinc (important to have both in balance), which is why I choose this brand. No taste. If my review was helpful, please like it it would make my day :-)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I bought this along with other substances instead of a "zma" product. It's cheaper this way. So far OptiZinc seems okay. The pill size is small and you can swallow it easy. Taste is normal. On external reviews i read that, this brand is very good, if not one of the best for the money(VfM). I plan on using it for a couple months, then make a break for a month or two, because my diet is overall on a very good and healthy level. I take it because of gym training sessions, and i need better resting times.

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

This has helped me improve my appetite. I have always been a lazy eater, in fact, other people say I might be anorexic already. My appetite and eating habits have improved since I started taking this for sure.

57a55a05-1029-45a5-bca0-5e35587b4dbf
Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This size of the bottle alone is a lot. I try to take them every other day seeing that it's 30 mg. The taste, however is a little off-putting. Sometimes I have to gear myself up to take it. I'm also not sure if it's just me, but after I take it I tend to get a runny nose. I've noticed this a few times. I have sinus, so it could just be that.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
1,342

Great results on blood pressure, lowered by avg. 10 points. Gaining muscle mass in my arms and legs just from normal daily activities. Some added bonus in bedroom as well. 52 yr. Male.