DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Great product! Pantethine is a chemical that occurs naturally in the body. It's related to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid). People use pantethine for lowering levels of cholesterol and triglycerides.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Good product for a good price. I try to take all B vitamins in the most absorbable forms and pantethine is supposed to be one of them.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I was happy to find this since I found I was deficient in this micronutrient! Easy to take and happy with the product! I will order again.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I wish there were more tablets in the size of this bottle, but Source Naturals is a quality brand. They always use good ingredients. When I take some with every meal, I have more energy. I do like that they are tablets though.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

B5 should help with energy production and with keeping adrenal function healthy. If you have a lot of stress in your life this may be a great product. A small bottle so it gets quite expensive by time which may matter if you need to take a lot of supplements.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great product. Not only does it maintain fatty liver but it also helped with ny weight

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Coenzyma-A precursor, good for energy metabolism and adrenal production

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I take this daily to help my metabolism. I can always rely on Source Naturals.

Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This stuff is the real deal. Both my husband and I lowered our cholesterol levels by taking it! We didn't have as much success with some other brands. Very happy!