DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Comparing to 2 Green (Verde) propolis that are 3x and 15x the price and also one non-alcohol, this worked really well. Taken before bed, the next morning my throat was clear. Overall inflammation in my body was down. Helped with energy for workouts. You can't beat the price. Highly recommend to add it to your arsenal of health products. Shake well and bear in mind it contains strong alcohol - like the way medicine used to be. =Y=

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
1,245

The packaging is good. Delivery is prompt, the parcel is tracked. I recommend to buy all relatives.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

I used it to help with the toxins (free radicals) that travel my body and I believe it helped. Its this thick syrup like substance and very dark. The smell is nice but strong. The only downside is that the taste is not really good so I prefer to put a few drops in a empty gelatin tablet and swallow.

cedcbaec-70a6-4c3f-aee1-12419912dd04
b0dd1c29-4745-4199-b0d2-c4cf573a9f28
Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Posted on Mar 31, 2021

It is a great bee product for immune system. You just put 7-8 drops on sugar cube in the morning and eat it slowly.

72182974-665c-4e9b-9490-243582ed40a8
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

I will order again. I liked it all very much. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Value for money. Multiple bottles already. Will take it whenever i get sore thoart

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Helped me to cope with gingivitis. It is very potent propolis tincture. Love the smell and ingredients

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I love using this for a sore throat. In a day it feels 75% better,

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Been using the product for a long time. quality product. Recommends