DK

4.4
Based on 2,083 Ratings
1,338
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Gives a deep, restful sleep, and I wake up feeling rested and fresh. Am able to sleep in longer when I take them, I normally wake up early and can't get back to sleep. I take extra on the weekends so I get extra rest. Good quality supplement, ingredients seem to be clean .(hopefully they are all listed) Tablets are large size, you may need to break apart if you have trouble swallowing.

3ad0cd4d-2f43-4887-8bef-b34ece80c2ef
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I’ve been riddled with hormonal/adrenal issues that make my sleep very disturbed. Tired but wired is the best way to describe it. Usually waking up at 3am exhausted but unable to get back to sleep. I started taking NightRest and finally slept through the night! I’m amazed. The potent blend of quality herbs and minerals in this product are spot on, perfect for calming, soothing and supporting the body and brain. I don’t wake up feeling groggy either, huge plus! The tablet size is slightly large but I easily snap them in two. Highly recommend, I’ve seen massive benefit from nightly use! If you aren’t sleeping well, you aren’t healing…

I still mainly rely on doxylamine, but sometimes this is all I need for zzzz's, which is a great find for someone with body and headache insomnia from Lyme/Babesia infections. Costs less than Luna and works almost as well. I like it better than a higher dose of sublingual melatonin or Sleep Fairy. So many other sleep products did nothing for me. Not sure what in here works, but I am surprised this sleep aid doesn't have higher scores. Thank you SN Sleep Science NightRest MN&HC! Maybe a shorter name will increase your brand recognition. This product is good and within budget.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

After having no success with Melatonin in its isolate formula I've decided to try this blend. The results are quite better than I expected. I used to have very fitful sleep (not profond enought) either taking too long to fall asleep or just waking up in the middle of the night sleepless. In my case, just one capsule 1 hour before going to sleep was enough. I strongly recommend it for those who want to have a better quality of sleep.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The composition of Night rest is unique, I often had trouble falling asleep since I was a kid, now I take 1 pill of night rest and I relax and fall asleep within 30 minutes, not only it helped me falling asleep, I really sleep deeply. This is my second purchase of night rest. I recommend it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great product that actually really helps with sleep! Overall, high quality ingredients and serving size. I found a decrease in sleep latency and found myself waking up less during the night. The benefit of sleep cannot be stressed enough. So for anyone looking to wake up feeling restored and recharged, I highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great ingredients to help you relax such as magnesium, GABA and melatonin. Also Glycine, which increases serotonin levels and has a calming effect on the brain, which helps you wind down and prepare for sleep. As an added bonus, Glycine may enhance memory and increase insulin sensitivity, among other benefits. Love the quality of the Source Naturals brand. Appreciate that they put the Calories and Total Carbohydrates on the label for this product.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I was taking Passiflora incarnata sold in drugstores where I live, and it does work great but I wanted to try something cheaper and better. I decided to try this NightRest with melatonin and it does work wonders!!!! I really really like it. You can take 2 tablets but I always take just 1, 30 to 60 minutes before going to sleep. 30 minutes after taking it I start to feel sleepy. You don’t feel your body super heavy. It makes you feel like you’re naturally falling asleep, if that makes sense. And the best part is that the next day I feel rested, motivated and ready to start the day. I don’t feel sleepy at all during the day. I’m quite sensitive to caffeine but to me this product works great even if I drink coffee or tea at night! I highly highly recommend it :)

Posted on Sep 6, 2022