DK

4.3
  • S
Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Ok

I bought yerba mate to fight fatigue, boost energy, improve focus and stamina. I found it slightly helpful but prefer it in tea form because its easier to get the right dosage without getting that too much caffeine feeling. Good quality product and brand. Not sure if its much more effective than a strong cup of coffee, the health benefits are definitely better though and easier on the gut.

Posted on Feb 24, 2021

In case you don't know the benefits of yerba mate: Can Boost Energy and Improve Mental Focus. May Enhance Physical Performance. May Protect Against Infections. Significantly reduces AGE formation So, do you need more reasons? This is the supplement I've been using with great results, so I highly recommend it. May Help You Lose Weight and Belly Fat. May Boost Your Immune System. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels. May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

Works perfectly, I have low blood pressure, so one tablet gives me energy for a half of a day. I have a sensitive stomach and cannot drink coffee, but I tolerate very well yerba mate pills, no stomach upset or heartburn. It is my life saviour when I need concentration to perform my work tasks.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

What a herb , just pop one or two and it keeps you super energetic and forget hunger. Strongly recommended

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is a good quality ingredient supplement no concern here

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Works super perfectly, One tablet gives me energy for all day. Yerba Mate good alternative for coffe

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

great item and good strength highly recommended going to buy it again

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Makes me feel full & energetic throughout the day! Love this product!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

A great source of energy when your batteries are running low.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Fantastic supplement to reduce appetite and being still healthy, alert but calm!!!