DK

7,742
3,758
1,153
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

First of all, please have realistic expectations about what you’re dealing with. I personally have tan skin w mostly cystic acne so it would normally take months to clear up both acne and hyperpigmentation. I’ve been using Stridex for one month and these are the results of a month. Yes there are still red spots, but that’s the aftermath of my acne, they’re not inflamed and now they’ve started fading into PIH. It also got rid of smaller surrounding acne and helped control new acne as well. Overall I highly recommend but don’t forget to moisturize really well as this is a strong acid youre dealing with. Also wash hands immediately after use and be very careful around eyes and mouth. Hit the thumbs up if this helped!! (First picture is before, second is after)

9fbe1484-bc84-47ff-8ab0-cb34872425a1
04e19416-9704-4584-91e1-9ef7f31c3d01
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I like to use it when a new acne appears, it’s good To dry out greasy grains it take 3 to 5 tinge to go. The size is very good. It has a soft scent and it save for young age. I like to cut it to small pieces to use it on acne in specific.

3ec4c979-93a3-4890-9cc8-97c4e1543b63
e08af710-db60-4720-90a7-1acb221703d6
Posted on May 11, 2022

NO WORDS I tried every thing for my acne nothing effects but thisss OmG 😳 my forehead acne is going 😍 I bought 90pcs one big in size can be used for any age not strong scent quality is great i should order 3 to 4 packages hahahaha benefits for ance pore skin my skin type is normal and sensitive gentle on skin

cd1b0415-524e-4a80-bfb2-4083c318d1d3
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have fungal acne so I knew that the salicylic acid was actually pretty good for those types of acne so I started to use this like two months ago now and it did the job!! The scent is pretty good too AND IT’S ALCOHOL, FRAGRANCE FREE WHAT!! I WAS PRETTY IMPRESSED WOW!

86e63b33-53a8-4289-93a4-f5cd2c3fda7e
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

You can't beat the price for the quality and the benefits this product gives you Packaging that doesn't let light in and affect the effectiveness of the salicylic acid even though its not sleek You shouldn't use it every night or even every other night if your skin is sensitive Always patch test it before hand and don't use it if you don't have a moisturizer and a sunscreen Would buy it again and again Good for the face for ingrown hairs in the body I mean a total win in my book Please click like if my review helped you 😄

f6fc04bd-30d9-4c3d-ae3b-f9dfbb1de822
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This stuff works amazing. I am so happy with this product. It helped to clear up the acne on my face, visible results within a few days, and super affordable! The only downside is that it dries out your skin in the process, so make sure you moisturise after it dries. Would 100% recommend to anyone looking for something to help clear their skin. Clense face, wipe with Stridex and then moisturise. Works wonders age 18+ size very big package good benefit : Excellent for those with oily skin use : Clean the face with it scent : very good quality : Excellent

cc5a5ca9-7f49-4142-abcc-2b5f9192927e
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I have been using the product for almost a month now I have combination skin but I suffer from blackheads especially on the nose and white heads on the chin so I use it only 3 times a week only at night time and I make sure to moisturise after use because it is really drying

fbfc9bb1-ddc0-41c5-a928-668144703dc5
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

First time I buy these as I started having some bad acne from the masks.. you do feel some tightness in your face after using them and it would burn a bit if the pimples are picked( can’t help but do that) but after 2 days using it i’m not getting any new pimples and the ones I have are getting much less inflamed and my face is getting much better already.. It has a bit of strong smell but I don’t care as long as it works ❤️❤️❤️❤️

c17b4060-4442-4767-a9c8-8128cff53f90
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

If you want to get rid of acne and the effects left by acne pimples, you want fresh and unified skin. Buy the product because it is worth what you paid and every effort you will make except that there is no need to put in the effort and waste energy because the product is easy to use.

5dac8e2b-000e-45f9-bf01-194f19ff18e9