DK

Based on 4,003 Ratings
3,400
Posted on Jan 16, 2022
OPENS UP MY LUNGS!

This stuff is BEYOND Amazing!!! I rub it on my chest on my ribs, it literally opens up my lungs and helps me breathe. I am honestly shocked! I my lungs feel tight sometimes especially when I have a cold.. my nose gets stuffed and then I feel like I can’t get enough air into my lungs or my brain. This stuff will literally open up your lungs and have a nice cooling effect, will help you fall asleep too! I will not be without this chest rub ever again. I had lung problems ever since I was a child.. I had pneumonia and bronchitis. Sometimes when I run for too long, my lungs get tight. Now I know what to do when that happens. Tea Tree chest rub! Praise our Heavenly Father for all the herbs that He has provided us. I can’t thank Him enough. All glory be to Him. In Jesus’ name, Amen!!!

a0f3f3f8-2d65-4800-bee9-d8e36ed5241e
53143f6b-066a-4323-9cc3-4588468f6e9a
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great scent! It feels so nice and calming too. I put this on my chest to help me breath during the night, and I even put some under my nose to help me breath even easier! The value is really nice too - a little goes a long way. Great for every night use, and doesnt break me skin out.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Its really helps my back pain i use it everyday to helps relieve my back after exercise and good before sleeping its helps my a lot thanks for this product

1591e62e-a2df-49db-83f0-f4dd9190f974
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Very good and useful and helpful, acceptable scent, Very good and useful and helpful smell good care very quality good size good refresh very package nice benefit good composition nice routine daily and relax and feel better frequency smooth good for any age and for sensitive skin and very gentle moisturize well flavor good and for personal use very effective and the value is worth it

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

I love this chest rub. We are using it with both kids every time they come up with a cough. The scent is devine in my opinion. we saw effective benefits with stuffy nose at night time as well. The quality is incredible, great for the sensitive skin of kiddos.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022