DK

4.6
Based on 3,672 Ratings
2,639
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This toothpaste is great! It has a very mild sweet mint flavor and leaves my teeth feeling very clean and smooth. I’m use to using a non foaming toothpaste so it’s taking some getting use to with the amount of foam it creates. It’s a large sized tube for the price. I like that the toothpaste is gentle and doesn’t burn my mouth. I don’t taste any tea tree flavor, only mint.

I bought this based on the reviews which mentioned tea/coffee stains. I started drinking black tea again and my teeth have yellowed drastically. Was short of depriving myself of my warm morning cup of tea with honey, when I came across this MIRACLE paste. I’ve just been using this less than a week and my teeth are 90% stain free! I also love the mouth wash. Thanks iherb fam for the helpful reviews, and hope this helps others make up their mind too. You will not regret buying this 💫

Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,787

My first impression of the brand was their very high quality toothpicks. I was impressed, despite the high price for something so ordinary. I am very satisfied with the quality of this toothpaste, I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I love this toothpaste - it has all the right ingredients, especially baking soda and tea tree for cleaning teeth and bacteria from your mouth! I have also been remineralizing my teeth and this toothpaste contains no glycerin, which is a must to not use as it blocks the minerals from penetrating your enamel! At night, I also splash a bit of peroxide along w/ this toothpaste to keep my teeth white.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I am a long-time health nut and retired Chiropractor. I have literally tried everything out there for the best results. This toothpaste is the best I have ever used. Your teeth are cleaner than after a dentist's visit, smooth, and refreshed from the flavor. Seems to need less to get better results.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022