DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Placed my order online and received the product in record time ... the packaging was just fine, nothing amiss. And of course, the product is always great.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I’ve used these for several years as a way to add omegas without increasing fats too much. But I think the phospholipids themselves do me extra good for managing stress, etc.

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

Being taking the product for 2 weeks now. I’m in my early 50’s transitioning the symptoms of menopause & had suffered from severe anxiety for a while. Vectomega seems to help but of course I combine this with a healthy diet. Motivated by the reviews I red I purchased the product trusting that the quality of ingredients is top of the range. Time will tell .

79471861-0380-4c57-874f-a353b90fa104
AuNaturale
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I have purchased both the tablets and capsules, but much prefer the tablets, no aftertaste. These are amazing for brain health as I have found they are the most powerful to cut through the blood brain barrier. I love that you only need 1 daily. I have tried many supplements especially for the brain, mood, focus and overall general health and this is one of my staples. Due to the cost, I stopped for a while and tried other cheaper alternatives, however I keep coming back to these as they work so well for keeping my brain fog at bay and memory intact in this especially difficult menopausal phase of my life. Thank you Terry Naturally for yet another amazing product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Tough to eat fish three times a week so this is great supplement.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Worth trying this one for sure. Have had great improvement in arthritic pain and have done away with NSAIDS.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

After learning all the health benefits and that coming from salmon is superior I am happy to be using this product. I plan to stay on it indefinitely.

Posted on Jan 10, 2020

Fantastic product! Cuts out the need for the super high doses of fish & krill oil that I needed to alleviate symptoms of my depression. After a week or so my mood lifted and this supplement boosted my appetite which was wonderful because I loved my food before my depression destroyed my appetite! Worked just as well as the SSRIs I had been on previously. Will definitely be reordering! Note: There is a slight fishy smell from the pack when you pop open the blister packet but definitely no disgusting fish burps.

Posted on Nov 6, 2010

I have sever depression. Used to take a very good liquid fish oil, about 10 grams a day (that's a lot)! Totally arrested the depression. Found Vectomega and just love it!! So much easier than the liquid. No taste at all. No fish burps. I do take 2 pills a day. I must. If I try to cut back the depression comes back within 24 hrs. Have to stay on high doeses. But no medication at all. Can't tolerate any meds.

Posted on Aug 24, 2010

ive researched fish oil extensively and had come across studies comparing fish oil (commonly in the form of ethyl-ester) to eating salmon. due to the artificial molecule attached to these products, the oild becomes very hard to digest. the study concluded that someone would have to eat 9 grams twice a day of fish oil to get the same amount of epa/dha in the blood as a single serving of salmon. i wrote the company and they said vectomega is equal to one 5oz serving of salmon. this product does everything 4 grams a day of the other stuff in one tiny tablet and with zero negative side effects.